How To Practice CS:GO Smokes – Counter Strike was found 14 years back. It’s gameplay development and fan following has been increasing since then. The new updates are loaded with new maps, characters and weapons. CS: Global offensive sounds to be even more promising than any other CS parts.
In addition, CS: GO will introduced new game modes, matchmaking, leader boards and more. The popularity of the game was a surprise, when everyone started playing on the MOD. CS: GO has matchmaking support. This helps in setting up servers or making teams amongst community players.
The gameplay and the storyline of Global offensive remains the same. There are two teams: Terrorists and Counter Terrorist. The objective of the game remains to be the terrorist and counter terrorist trying to plant and defuse the bomb.
It is a first player as well as a multiplayer shooting game. There is a certain time limit in which the players try to kill each other in order to achieve the objective. Players are continually reborn once they are killed.
Using grenades in the game are very important. Smoke grenades and stun grenades act as a perfect a distraction for you to approach the enemy. But one always needs to practice their throws because it isn’t easy to handle them.
How To Practice CS:GO Smokes
In this article, we will discuss how to practice smokes in your favorite CS:GO. We will show you the most useful commands that you can use in your console. These commands will show you the trajectory and make the ammo unlimited.
First you will have to change configuration of your CS: GO in its config folder. You have to make a folder with the config.cfg in the CS: GO folder. Once you do that, you need to copy all the commands given in the next section to the folder.
- sv_cheats 1: enables all commands.
- sv_infinite_ammo 1: infinite ammo.
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 5: you can have 5 grenades instead of 4.
- mp_warmup_end: end warmup.
- mp_freezetime 0: no freetime in the beginning of each round.
- mp_roundtime 60: round time in minutes.
- mp_roundtime_defuse 60: round time in minutes on defuse maps.
- sv_grenade_trajectory 1: show a trajectory/line when you throw grenades.
- sv_grenade_trajectory_time 10: the time in seconds before the trajectory/line disappears.
- sv_showimpacts 1: show bullet impacts (blu/red boxes).
- mp_limitteams 0: there is no limit on how many players there can be on one team.
- mp_autoteambalance 0: auto team balance turned off.
- mp_maxmoney 60000: you can have $60.000 instead of the default $16.000.
- mp_startmoney 60000: start the game with $60.000.
- mp_buytime 9999: the time in which you are able to buy (in seconds).
- mp_buy_anywhere 1: enables you to open buy menu anywhere on the map.
- mp_restartgame 1: restarts the game after 1 seconds.
- noclip: you can fly and clip through objects.
- bot_add_t: add a bot to the terrorist team.
- bot_add_ct: add a bot to the counter-terrorist team.
- bot_kick: kick all bots.
- bot_stop: makes the bot stand still and do nothing.