Fortnite has just announced their new partnership with Twitch. With the partnership Everyone who links their Twitch account with Amazon Prime will get free Twitch Prime loot. You might not know that you already own a Twitch Prime account, the thing is if you have an Amazon Prime account, you already own the Twitch Prime account as well due to Twitch being a subsidiary of Amazon.
Get Free Fortnite Skins with Twitch Prime Loot
Fortnite Twitch Prime Loot Includes
- Fortnite Battle Royale Havoc Outfit & Back Bling
- Battle Royale Sub Commander Outfit & Slipstream Glider
- Save The World Heroes – Sub Commando Jonesy & Havoc
- Exclusive Twitch Chat Emojis
Don’t have a Twitch Prime account? – You don’t have to actually pay for it, you can sign up for a 30 day trial and you are set. Once you have created the 30 day trial account, all you need to do is, link your Twitch and Amazon account to obtain the free loot.
Create Twitch Prime Account
Below are the steps that you can follow
- Go to the official website of Amazon, create a new account
- Now head to twitch.amazon.com and link your account/log in to your current account
- Go to the URL provided by EPIC – epic.gm/twitchprime
- Follow the Instructions provided
Twitch Prime is Not Available For My Country – What to do?
Twitch Prime is currently available for a limited number of countries and that might limit you from getting the loot, don’t worry we have the right workaround for you that you can try and get the Free Fortnite Skins.
- First Install Tunnelbear on Chrome
- Set your Country to “United States”
- Sign up for Twitch Prime and now link your Amazon and Twitch Accounts
- You will be asked for bank details, go to fakeit.cc and enter fake details
- Follow the instructions provided on screen and your account will be ready.
This is a bug that Epic Games is currently working on and should be fixed with the next patch. Meanwhile you can follow the instructions given below:
- Go to your account management and check what Twitch account you are linked to: https://www.epicgames.com/account/connected
- Disconnect your account and re-link it
This should fix your problem and you should be able to get your free skins thanks to the Epic Games and Twitch Partnership.