Fortnite is a game that is known to almost everyone who has been around browsing the web, the game has surpassed way too many records now. As per the latest report from Superdata stating that the game developer (Epic Games) made over $300 million in the month of April which is an insane amount of money made.
History of the Game
The developer of Fortnite is Epic Games, the game uses the engine called as Unreal Engine 4 which is also created by Epic. There are two game modes in Fornite, one called Save the World which is the PVP version and Fortnite Battle Royale where you land from a bus in a small map where you get to fight with other 99 players. The game was initially developed as a passion project and was announced back in 2011 by the devs, but was not opened to the public. Delayed further the development kept going and in 2015 Epic Games Vice President of Publishing Mike Fischer said that they “announced this game too soon”, and that its lengthy development period was due to “very good reasons.”
Lot about the history of the game, the announcement of Paid early access was made in July 25, 2017 for Save the world. In September 2017 they announced the Battle Royale mode which blew up. Since then, Epic has been sued by PUBG multiple times for copying their game. *lul*
These are the official system requirements from the game developer, but I don’t think these are the ones that are going to be perfectly fine. I barely get 100 FPS in i5 4400 w/ Nvidia 1070.
|CPU||Core i3 2.4 Ghz||Core i5 2.8 Ghz|
|Graphics||Intel HD 4000||Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU|
|OS||Windows 7/8/10 64-bit||Windows 7/8/10 64-bit|
This free to play mode has over 45 million players and over 3 million concurrent users. You land in the map from a battle bus that carries 100 players in small map, the players loot and get in battles really quick since the map is really small compared to another famous battle royale game known as PUBG.
The list of skins will be updated really soon.
The list of emotes will be updated soon.
Save The World
The game was initially developed for this mode called as Save the World. You have to build forts and weapons to fight with multiple monsters and save the remaining 1% of the population. You and other 3 players get to fight with the hoards of monsters attacking you or the objective.
The Epic Games team has already announced that the game will become free-to-play in 2018. You can buy Save the World mode to support the developers of the game.
The list of heroes will be updated soon.
- Save The World – The numbers for this mode are not known. The last updated given by Epic was that they sold over 500,000 copies of the early access game. On August 2018 Epic confirmed that over a million copies have been sold.
- Battle Royale – In March 2018, Forbes reported that the game is making over $100 million per month since the release. Superdata confirmed that Fortnite made over $300 million in April. The surge of income was due to the announcement of the game on iOS. Sensor Tower reported that the game is making over $1 million USD per day with iOS in-game purchases.
We have written multiple guides about the game, you can click the links given below to find out more.
- Fortnite PRO DPIS – Find out the Settings of Pro Players
- How To Increase Your FPS
- Free Twitch Prime Loot Guide
- Convert .replay to .mp4 in Fortnite
Save The World Guides
This section will be updated soon.